Thursday, April 10, 2008

What would happened if we didn't spend on computers


I was reading this text in a magazine that:

If people don’t invest in computers they are going to be left behind in the huge technological changes that are taking place. Computers are now much cheaper than they used to be. Most children feel entirely comfortable using computers.

now I would like to find if it is arguement or not:



  • I'll put "therefor" at the start of the last one.

If people don’t invest in computers they are going to be left behind in the huge technological changes that are taking place. Computers are now much cheaper than they used to be. therefor Most children feel entirely comfortable using computers.



  • Now I try to find a conclusion from the 2 reason:

I found it is impossible


So:


The passage above is not an arguement.

No comments: